Basic Buttercream Cake Decorating Course
If you have always wanted to try your hands on the basics of buttercream cake decorating skills, this workshop is for you! Through the hands-on section, students will learn different fundamental buttercream cake frosting techniques; Smooth Frosting, Ombre Frosting & Watercolour Frosting. At the end of this course, participants will be equipped with the basic foundation of buttercream decorating skills, a core skill for creating customisable buttercream cakes.
- Duration: Approx 7 hours (2 sessions (days))
- Type: Demonstration + Hands on
- Class size: 3-6 participants
- Skillsfuture Claimable
- Preparation of cake batter & buttercream will be done via demonstration only (this is a cake decorating class)
- Cake layers & buttercream will be provided
Please note that this course is split into 2 sections (days).
Participants only need to sign up for their 1st session online, and book their 2nd session at the baking studio at the end of their 1st session.
Please read our terms and conditions before you register for the class:
- Duration of class may vary depending on class size
- Class reservation will only be confirmed once full payment has been received. For participants claiming under Skillsfuture, you do not need to pay in cash first, you can submit your Skillsfuture claim right away after check out. A step by step Skillsfuture claim process can be viewed here
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers will be permitted.
Should you require any further assistance or clarifications, do reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 87423895